Family Photo

Family Photo

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

What Eliah's up to

My days are mainly filled with cooking, cleaning, walks, and playgrounds with Jayden and Koa.  And actually I joined a group of friends here that signed up for Nike Taipei Womens Half Marathon :)  So some days I'm pushing my double stroller and running!  I must look so silly to the Taiwanese people, but I need to get miles in, so this is what I do :)
We have a thing called "one-on-one" for the staff here where we meet with the same person to see how they are doing, discipling and being available.  I have 2 women on staff that I meet with regularly and its been really great getting to know them and hopefully able to share some words of wisdom :) So every week we meet over lunch and chat, sometimes pray.  I also started a small group that meet to pray, going through a book on prayer together and that has also been really good to just be drawing closer to the Lord.  The Lord has been speaking to me more on prayer, not just for Chris, kids, ministry, etc, but also for myself.  He's so incredibly good to us!

No comments:

Post a Comment