Family Photo

Family Photo

Sunday, May 24, 2015

Eliah's Nike Women's 1/2 Marathon in Taipei!

Before the race, with the 101 building behind me

Race Map

We have 'Jesus loves you' in Chinese character written on our arm.  And the 3:00 is for the people who wanted to finish the race within that time (our goal was 2:30), but for us the 3:00 is actually what time we all woke up that morning :)
We finished!!! Whoohoo!!!
It was super fun to run this race with these amazing, Godly women!!!  It had been 9 yrs since my last half and 10 yrs since I ran a full.  Not sure if I'll ever run a full again, but these halfs are super fun!  I went back and forth about whether or not I should enter this race, but I did feel the Lord nudging me to do it.  I'm so thankful that He did because not only was the race a blast, the whole process of meeting God in the mornings for the training have been a huge blessing also.  What a good Father we have!

No comments:

Post a Comment