Family Photo

Family Photo

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

El's Past Few Months

   Recently, I've been re-learning the lesson of how important it is to be going deeper in the Word. I'm just finishing up a 11 week session of Bible Study (Beth Moore) and thanks to this study as well as hanging out with other like-minded women, I've been doing the best I have in years!  I thank God for His faithfulness in my life and for giving me such an amazing family and a great community here.  We had gone through a storm and feel God's grace covering us, blessing us and letting our roots just go deeper in Him.  Looking back I am so grateful for the lessons learned and faith increased throughout every hardship. I praise His HOLY NAME! I am nothing without Him!

  It's been super fun getting to know Jayden and Koa better.  Kaiya being in school gives me that opportunity and I'm really sad to think in a year, it'll just be me and Koa!  I've definitely been soaking in the precious moments throughout the day and praising God for His goodness. I'm still learning on how to be a Godly mom, but God has been faithful each step of the way and I have so much hope for the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment