Family Photo

Family Photo

Thursday, February 5, 2015

Fall 2014 DTS Graduation!!!

Wow, this DTS has been amazing!  God has done so much!!!

Last night we celebrated the graduation of 16 students from all over the world!  After 3 months of lecture, 2 months of outreach, and many stories to tell of many people that were touched, we are so proud to celebrate what God has done in this school.


Here is one of the students' (Kevin from Taiwan) testimonials:
"Today I graduated!
And first, I need to thank the people around me for this five months, I really grew so much.
And the biggest thanks is for Jesus, thank you for saving my life during this time, just always be alert and keep going to be a radical follower from now on.
DTS 2014 Fall is gonna be the best memory in my life. Even if I still have to face many challenges in future, I just want to remind myself what I learned through this half of a year and keep on following Jesus, my savior."


Thank you Lord that we get to be a part of seeing you transform lives!  What a privilege it is to walk step by step with You and see Your glory revealed.  

No comments:

Post a Comment